Thursday, March 26, 2020

Hello Barton Musicians!

I know you have heard this so many times, but 

馃挆   I MISS YOU SO MUCH!  馃挆


Isn't it so cool that we can meet here like this, though?!  
I hope you know how much I miss your beautiful singing voices, and your smiling faces, and all the wonderful music we make in the music room!
馃幎馃幍馃槃馃槃馃槃馃幍馃幎

But no worries - we can still share music with each other from a distance!


Your specials classes are so important right now - they are a chance for you to explore your creativity at your own pace, without distractions!  I hope you will take the time to try the activities you find here.  Music, Art and Physical activity are all great ways to give your brain an energizing break!

So, here we go!

LET'S MAKE MUSIC!


Music is all around you!    

BE AWARE!
Start listening to the music that is around you.  There are so many ways you can hear it:

*Birds chirping outside
*A radio playing
*Commercials on TV
*Background music in a movie
*YouTube, Spotify, Pandora or other music Apps
*From a phone, tablet, computer, or other smart device


Begin to notice all the ways you hear music in your everyday life.  Let the music you find help lift your spirit, relax your mind, and energize your creativity!

Share with me, and comment below with ways that you find music in your living space!




3 comments:

  1. I heard the dogs barks and birds chirping

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched YouTube, and Heard Birds singing outside, also watched commercials on Tv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music for me is fun because you can relax alot when you are stressed.

    ReplyDelete